IMPORTANT: GENERAL HOMEOWNERS MEETING
at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016, in Room 103, Morningside Library, 2410 Morningside Boulevard.
Items to be discussed:
- Individual water monitoring and payment. Currently this is included in quarterly maintenance fees.
- New shingle roofs, scheduled for 2017 and will required.
Looking for a new place to call home in Florida? We'd love to have you as a neighbor. Tarpon Bay Villas are beautifully designed two-story townhomes minutes away from just about anything you'd want or need. Contact your favorite real estate agent to see what we have to offer:
Flexible design for easy living:
- 2 bedrooms, roomy loft (can be 3rd bedroom), 2 baths, large kitchen w/ laundry area, and roomy living/dining area
- Quiet area in residential neighborhood, near historic Kitching Cove on the North Fork of the St. Lucie River
- Fantastic storage (storage room off patio, 2 walk-in closets, 1 double-width closet, large areas under eaves and stairs)
- Private courtyard (some screened) and sheltered balcony
- Cathedral ceiling soars to 3 windows in loft. Skylight, sliding doors to patio
- Well-designed 1,680 square feet of living area plus 500 square feet of private courtyard
- Entire community's exteriors painted in summer 2011.
- Well-maintained lit grounds with mature landscaping.
- Ample parking
10 minutes away or less:
- 4 shopping centers , 2 with Publix supermarkets; 2 major drug stores; home improvement store; discount warehouse
- Numerous churches
- Range of restaurants, from fast food to upscale, offering a variety of ethnic cuisine
- Saints of Port St. Lucie Public Golf Course
- Morningside Branch Public Library
- Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens
- Veterans Memorial and other parks, including riverfront boardwalk (fishing allowed)
- U.S. 1
- Club Med Sandpiper
No more than 20 minutes away:
- Port St. Lucie Civic Center
- St. Lucie County offices for elections and most licenses.
- Florida's Turnpike
- St. Lucie Medical Hospital and many, many medical offices and services
- Additional churches
- Treasure Coast Mall
- Martin Memorial Wellness Center and city fitness centers
- Wal-Mart SuperCenter
- Roosevelt Bridge to Stuart
- Port St. Lucie City Hall
This is a volunteer and unofficial web site for the owners, residents, tenants and guests of this 36-unit townhouse community